Friday, January 29, 2010

Spreading the love today!

I am so excited and just had to share the news. My friend and next door neighbor, Sharon, is coming over tonight to learn how to make her own bread from ABin5. Whoo-hoo!!

To prepare, I am mixing up a batch of dough this morning so she can see how much it rises. I'll probably cut off a loaf to bake while we mix up her batch to take home. I haven't started working on the February 1st line-up for our HBin5 Bread Braid, so that is the recipe I'll be following this morning.
While I'm in the kitchen, I need to mix up a couple more batches of granola. Below is a photo from my marathon granola baking day back in December. I mixed up eight batches of granola (from Artisan Breads in Five Minutes a Day, of course) and packaged a 1/2 batch along with a fresh baked baguette as Christmas gifts for our friends around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment