Sunday, November 15, 2009

Do I really want to go there?

It's not like I have any extra time in my day, but who doesn't have a blog these days? I have set this up with the idea of sharing my two favorite obsessions: baking bread and knitting.

I absolutely love the bread baking books by Jeff Hertzberg and Zoe Francois: "Artisan Breads in 5 Minutes A Day" and "Healthy Breads in 5 Minutes A Day". I've been baking from their books (the second book was just made available a few weeks ago) for about one and half years, and knitting for almost five years.

As I bake my way through their second book, I'll post photos here. And I never need an excuse to talk about my recent knitting projects!

1 comment:

  1. I knit and I knit and I knit. In fact I can barely remember when I did not knit!

    ReplyDelete